Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blogabout

Just as John Locke felt depressed and empty as he boarded Oceanic Flight 815 and set off for Los Angeles, I too am deeply saddened by my current predicament. LOST has ended, and I have nothing left to fill my life.

I have enjoyed the journey of the last six years, but it has sadly come to an end. Fortunately, I still have my annual rewatch to look forward to in the coming months. In this blog, I will try to catch some subtle references and new perspectives in a show as richly and delicately written as LOST. I will be watching each episode of the series over again and posting my feelings about the show. With many mysteries ended ambiguously, this is sure to be a fruitful discussion.

I invite you to please join me on this adventure.

Namaste, and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment